In a season of shopping, cooking, cleaning, trying to visit everyone and be everywhere, it can be hard to remember what the holidays are all about. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we asked our ASCA members what they were thankful for this year.
- I am thankful for my family and for a successful business and great employees and clients.
- Within the last year my family and I lost my daughter due to brain cancer. My daughters loss has motivated me to give back more and has given me a better understanding to the value of family time as well as optimizing time at work to allow you to enjoy the time you have with your family and leave work alone.
- Living in America.
- We are thankful for a great team of associates working together to provide solutions to our clients and increase each team members personal and professional well-being.
- I'm thankful for the prediction for the northeast snow season!!!!
- Thankful for the knowledge ASCA has brought to the industry.
- Business is good!
- I am grateful for my family and for the best collaborative team that I work with.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to run my own business and be a part of brining an even greater level of professionalism to the industry, and for a wife and family that support me in it!
- It is easy to get caught up in all that goes on day to day and even easier to forget how blessed and fortunate we are! I am thankful for my healthy and vibrant family and all those families that make up the Schill Team.
- I am thankful for my family, team, friends and industry network. All of their support keeps me going when things get rough.
- A great crew, great customers, and the job I love.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families, both at home and at work!